Steps to developing the CSS growth plan (2016 - 2021). This document is aligned with the district goals and is a "green" document to reflect the changing needs of the CSS community.
1. CSS staff reviewed the district priorities and goals.
2. Staff generated a list of activities that reflect the ways in which CSS is currently working on the district priorities and goals
3. CSS parents advisory council (PAC) has had opportunities to review and contribute to the document.
4. CSS department heads reviewed this information.
5. CSS students have contributed to this document through various surveys.
6. This information is summarized as goals for the school growth plan. Please note that revisions will continue to be made to this document as needed.
Click to view the CSS Growth Plan 2016 - 2021